- 3/4 cup Split chick peas
- 1/2 cup Raw jackfruit, cubed
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin, cubed
- 1/2 cup Raw bananas, cubed
- 1/2 cup Yam, chopped
- 1/2 cup Radish, chopped
- 3 tbsp Jaggery
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Freshly grated coconut, (for paste)
- 2 tbsp Tamarind pulp, (for paste)
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder, (for paste)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder, (for paste)
- Boil 1 litre water in a large pan over high heat.
- Wash the chickpeas and add to the water. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the other vegetables and simmer for about 10- 12 minutes until tender.
- Blend all the spices for the paste with the jaggery and salt.
- Stir once and serve with rice or roti.
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 30 min